Welcome

Welcome to the Over the Rainbow Photography Blog. This is the place to find updates, session sneak previews and exciting special offers. Now booking July - August 2009.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Hot, hot, hot! + Contest deadline extended | Derry family photography

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this sunny weather we're having? After 3 wet and dreary years, I'm finally enjoying a real summer again. I was beginning to think they didn't exist in Ireland. ;) I might even have a tan! My kids love it too, although they had a hard time falling asleep in the heat last night.

I'm expecting a busy weekend - lots of camera time plus meeting up with an old friend from the US - so I won't have a chance to choose a winner for the Boys of Summer Giveaway until Monday. Feel free to continue sending your entries over the weekend!

Well, it's onto paddling pool supervision and dinner duty for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment