Welcome

Welcome to the Over the Rainbow Photography Blog. This is the place to find updates, session sneak previews and exciting special offers. Now booking July - August 2009.

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Holidays! | LondonDerry Baby Child & Family Portrait Photographer

~Summer Holiday Schedule~

No appointments will be available 3-21 August, 2009.

My husband and I are taking the children to America to visit my family. Many of my relatives will be meeting my son for the first time, so we're all very excited! :) I know summer is a busy season for everyone, so if you're considering a portrait session please call or email to get it on the books as soon as possible.

I hope you've all been enjoying the fabulous Irish weather lately! Here are a couple snaps of my little ones making the most of the sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment